It's so nice to be able to cook again and watching my Mom in action over the last two weeks has me all inspired with some new savoury dishes. This recipe is ridiculously simple, but very tasty. Pork chops are good value and a welcome change from chicken. I picked up 6 pork chops for €4.99 in Aldi. For those of you who are wary of Aldi's meat be assured their meat is in fact great value, great quality and most importantly it's locally sourced Irish meat, which cannot be said for all supermarkets.
Barbecue-Glazed Pork Chops
Serves 3 (6 Pork Chops)
50g Soy Sauce
50g Tomato Ketchup
1. Spread chops out in a baking tin.
2. Mix the honey, soy sauce and tomato ketchup in a separate bowl and drizzle over the
3. Bake the chops in the oven for minutes at 180C. After approximately 20 minutes, remove
from oven and brush with the chops with the glaze in the tray. Place in oven and bake
for an additional 10 minutes.
- I served these with some delicious dauphinoise potatoes, such a great combination....recipe
- As you can see I'm all about Aldi, they do such a great range condiments and meat products.
You would be surprised how much you can save if you switch from another supermarket to
Aldi! Embrace the value!