The Fab Five
1 inch of ginger
Juice in any order you wish, pour over ice and the toast to a happy Friday!
All of the juicy benefits of this drink have been covered in previous posts such as The 50:50 and Lemonylimeonade, so check these posts out which feature tables illustrating the minerals, vitamins and additional benefits associated with each type of fruit.
- Just to note on this weeks juice challenge, the only fruit I ever peel is an orange, I put everything else in skin and all!
- When juicing try and balance fruit juices with vegetable juices to avoid excess sugars. But seeing as Friday is the most care free day of the week, if your feeling fruity....go for it!
- If you have a juicer leave it out on your counter top, if it's in your cupboard you won't see it and therefore you won't use it...FACT!
- Get organised and stock up on fruit and vegetables. Being organised is key....if you have the ingredients you'll make the juice, if you don't you will make an excuse!
- Last but not least.....enjoy it! Get creative, play around with combinations of different fruits and vegetables. In the last five days I have only scratched the surface on the possibilities for delicious juices!
- Check out Jason Vale's Juice Master Website for lots more information and inspiration about juicing. This website is really comprehensive and I've found it really helpful since starting my juicing journey: www.juicemaster.com
- As I mentioned in an earlier post I attended a 'Juice Day' run by Moira Geary of the Mind Experts Academy recently. This day was really motivational and interactive and answered a lot of questions I had about juicing. Keep an eye on Moira's website for upcoming juice days as well as her other work: www.moirageary.com