Zesty Lemon Chicken
2 chicken breasts
Zest and juice of 1 lemon
4 cloves of garlic
2 teaspoons of thyme
2 tablespoons of honey
1. Place chicken breasts in an oven proof dish. Juice and zest a lemon.
2. Chop the garlic up finely and pat onto the chicken breast along with the lemon zest.
3. Place the butter pieces over the lemon breast as shown and sprinkle with the thyme.
4. In a jug mix the honey and lemon juice together and pour into the dish. Cover the dish with tin
foil and cook at 190C for 20minutes. Then remove the tin foil and cook for a further 10
- I suggest in the ingredients the juice of 1 lemon, but if you want extra sauce for your chicken,
feel free to use more.
- I buy my chicken from the butchers as the chicken breasts are better quality, can be
guaranteed Irish if you ask, so you know where they came from.