The Perfect Marinade
1 small onion (chopped finely)
3 cloves of garlic (chopped finely)
2 tablespoons of whole grain Dijon mustard
4 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
Salt and Pepper
1. Simply place all the ingredients together in a bowl and combine.
2. Place the steaks into the marinade and season well with salt and pepper.
3. Cover with cling-film and leave in the fridge for a minimum of an hour.
4. Heat a pea sized amount of oil on a pan and place steak and marinade on the pan and cook
to preferred temperature (preferably rare of course!)
- This marinade is really versatile and is also delicious served with pork chops, chicken or
- The longer the meat is left in the marinade the stronger the flavour will be.